Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

Lady issues & I rock

Rate this Entry
So last week I had my annual & my gyno told me my uterus felt volumous. I told him my periods have gotten progressively worse the last 6 months & my cramps are intolerable the first couple days. He said that's not good & scheduled me for an ultrasound next week to check. Then I go back to him the following week for the results. Now my periods 4 days late. Ugh! Last week I filled in for my boss while she went to visit her daughter & yesterday & today I worked for her because she had the stomach flu. I rocked!!! But today the power went out at school so I had to reboot the computer & when I went to close it wouldn't balance & reconcile so I had to call her boss. My deposit was right but the system said we only fed breakfast not lunch. We fed 150 kids plus sold snacks & none of that registered! Damn computers! Oh well! It's back to my usual routine tomorrow. I have to go see my pup on Friday & I haven't been there in over a year so I'll probably have to get blood work. I saw my sister on Easter & we were civil to each other but that's about it. Oh well. I'll just keep her at a distance for now. I think we're better that way. I did tell my mom that she was enabling her though! Not surprisingly she disagreed w/ me. I go see my therapist next week to talk about things so I'm interested to see what she has to say about the situation.

Submit "Lady issues & I rock" to Digg Submit "Lady issues & I rock" to del.icio.us Submit "Lady issues & I rock" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lady issues & I rock" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hope all goes well with your lady problems and you dont end up having to have it removed that would stink i know my periods have gotten heavier past few months since i have had surgery and my cramps make me cry was never that way NUT told me its from the release of estrogen stored in our fat cells that make women do this so i guess after a few years of losing alot of weight it might get better until then they tell me to get on birth control to control it just have not done that yet
    Once again I say, men have it easy.
    Hope the ultrasound will give you some answers and hopefully you can get the cramps under control. I have PCOS and I went w/out my period for 3months or more at a time. Not anymore (so far) and it does hurt. Bleh.
    Hi, I had my VSG august 4 and a total hysterectomy november 26. I too had bad cramps etc and had ultrasound done. I previously had an ablation and knew I had ademyosis and endo. My uterus was the size of a volleyball. I had the hysterectomy done with the davinci robot and was home same day (had everything removed). It was very easy and I had no pain. 2 weeks after, I was back to walking 2 miles a day. Since I haven't lost all my weight yet, I have had no issues with menopause yet. I have no more pain nor IBS issues. If you do decide for surgery, you will be very prepared from the VSG surgery. It was a lot easier for me and this is from someone who watched family members pass away from ovarian cancer and several who've had hysterectomies. Mine was by far the easiest. It's come a long way.
    ten years ago when I was about 43, I asked my gyn about a uterine ablation to decrease the flow of my periods. I was a good candidate and the outpatient surgery went well. I hardly had periods for almost 2 years. After a vaginal ultrasound it was discovered I had fibroids and they were causing pain later in the day and into the night. I opted for a hysterectomy and to keep my ovaries if there was nothing wrong with them. I had a textbook vaginal hysterectomy and at that time was the best surgery I ever had. My sleeve now is the best surgery.
    Sounds like a rough go for you. Hopefully it all works out with your sister and your mother. I'm glad to hear you are still seeing the therapist about your relationships.