Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachbumsoon2b

help

Rate this Entry
I'm back in hosp. Nothing will stay down. Not even water. Does anyone links what the symptoms of a constricture and a leak is?

Submit "help" to Digg Submit "help" to del.icio.us Submit "help" to StumbleUpon Submit "help" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had a twisted stomach. I had a lot of acid reflux and pain/ vomiting when I ate or drank anything they untwisted it and gave a few stitches to make it so it can never twist again and I was back to new in a week. Hang in there sweetie! This is just a little bump and might not even be as bad as what I went through!
    i heard the signs of a stricture is you get the feeling food is stuck in your throat or stomach and wont go down and the doc told me if i had a leak i would hurt real bad on my left side and have vomitting and get seen right away i was lucky and had none of these problems i hope they find out what is wrong with you and get you bad on the track of recovery good luck
    Please keep us posted on ehAt is going in with you. The more information that is available helps everyone that is ever possibly going through the same thing as yourself. With that said, I sure hope you are getting answers and being treated ...
    I hope you do not have a leak. That was the one thing that I was concerned about after surgery. I did what my doctor advised and I have had had no issues at all. I could not eat lettuce for at least 10 weeks and no raw veggies. Praying all is ok!
    Quote Originally Posted by amt5298
    i heard the signs of a stricture is you get the feeling food is stuck in your throat or stomach and wont go down and the doc told me if i had a leak i would hurt real bad on my left side and have vomitting and get seen right away i was lucky and had none of these problems i hope they find out what is wrong with you and get you bad on the track of recovery good luck
    how would you know if its twisted?