Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mamsinator

so it begins!

Rate this Entry
After many calls back and forth between Insurance and my Dr. - I have my date!
May the 4th. I will do 10 days of liquid diet then clear liquid the day before.
I started all this process by going to and informational meeting in Dec. Everything has moved ahead nicely. I guess i should be grateful for my Medicare/Anthum Insurance.
I am kind of a slow starter, or getting a late start- but you know the old saying- better late than never.
I look foreword to finally putting this problem behind me.
Every year at this time, I sort the winter clothes and get ready to pack them away. I always swear that they wont fit the following season. Sometimes I am right - sometimes they are too small. This year I am packing them away and hoping I will never wear them again.
I haven't told anyone in my family except my children- they are very supportive.
I will tell the rest of my family and friends later. I just didn't want to debate or defend my decision.
I will post my progress and enjoy all the posts on this site.
The Mams

Submit "so it begins!" to Digg Submit "so it begins!" to del.icio.us Submit "so it begins!" to StumbleUpon Submit "so it begins!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The waiting is the hardest part, good luck on your journey!
    Best of luck on your up and coming surgery !! I need one more weigh in with my PCP this week !! I have been going monthly since Nov 2014, hoping after this I can get a surgery date , all up to insurance company !! Fingers are crossed !! We are the same age
    So happy for you, wishing the best..can't wait until I can post my good news as well.