Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jonsey14

April 6th Sleevers-

Rate this Entry
Hello all-wanted to wish my fellow surgery day sleevers(April 6th) the very best to you all. Monday will be here before you know it,so I'm sending my well wishes today while I'm in a good mood. Not sure what mood I'll be in come Sunday, my thought is the weekend will be very hard to get through verses going to work, Being at work allows you to forget about being hungry or those withdrawal headaches! Geez....anyways I degrees, Thumbs up to those who went thru the pre-op diet with little or no trouble. I can't say that myself,I do good until around 3:00pm or 7:30pm then I'm ready to hurt someone?? The other night I dreamed about crackers dancing all around me, yes Saltine crackers how silly is that.

Anyways, I'm sure most of you are heading out soon, I'm looking forward to hearing all your updates. I sending this today as I'm sure a lot of you are leaving soon. I'll be praying you safe returns and successful surgeries, please keep me in your prayers. I can't lie but nervous have gotten the best of me, could be this pre-op thing (low calorie/no calorie)lol.

Thanks to all of you who have shared your stories here. I have truly enjoyed reading, laughing and crying with you.

Happy Easter, I'll be back on sometime next week

Submit "April 6th Sleevers-" to Digg Submit "April 6th Sleevers-" to del.icio.us Submit "April 6th Sleevers-" to StumbleUpon Submit "April 6th Sleevers-" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You will do find. I had no issues after surgery....Best Wishes.
    Happy Easter
    Thank you Jonsey...I am a sixer as well with Dr. Almanza.....i will definatly journal how it goes....i wish you the best as well....look forward to tracking everyones progress....exciting...i leave tonight ...spending night in San Diego....
    Good luck with your procedure, you'll do well.
    So exciting, good luck and keep us posted!
    Thank you Jonsey. I made it to th and have gotten settled. Looking forward to getting this done. Preop had its moments for sure. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs