Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChrissyD

She didn't know who I was!!!!!

Rate this Entry
So a friend at church's mom picked her Sunday. I have known her mom for 15 years so I went and asked how she was doing and we have a common Friend that just passed away so we were just saying how shocked we were by her death. I told her it was great seeing her and we said Goodbye. Well about 45 mins later I got a text form her daughter she said after I walked away she asked who I was. and She laughed and told her she was floored. I got to thinking well it has been awhile since I had seen her. LOL best feeling and compliment EVER!!!!

Submit "She didn't know who I was!!!!!" to Digg Submit "She didn't know who I was!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "She didn't know who I was!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "She didn't know who I was!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

that feels good the other day i was standing with my back to my moms hallway and my step dad walked in and he didnt recongize me from behind he said i had shrunk so much makes me feel better cause i am always telling my husband i feel i have lost nothing even though he said he can tell it clothes on or especially clothes off i guess where i am still big i see myself as the big girl that i have always been i am 270 now down from 341
    Its the little things that makes us the happiest! Congrats....
    Sorry to hear of the loss of your mutual friend. That said, it has to be nice feel you have changed so much from your previous look.
    What a wonderful experience...loved it!
    I am the same way. it is funny how we can change so much everyone sees it but US. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by amt5298
    that feels good the other day i was standing with my back to my moms hallway and my step dad walked in and he didnt recongize me from behind he said i had shrunk so much makes me feel better cause i am always telling my husband i feel i have lost nothing even though he said he can tell it clothes on or especially clothes off i guess where i am still big i see myself as the big girl that i have always been i am 270 now down from 341
    I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. And what a cool feeling to be unrecognizable!