Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cathbas

25 days after sleeve surgery and learning learning learning!

Rate this Entry
What a learning curve..
First, i am glad i did this. Second, wow, is there a lot to learn..
My stomach got mad at me today as i had protein shakes, eggs, refried beans today..it was sick of the protein shakes and it was the first day i didnt get as much in as normal. (the tummy said..no way to the last protein shake!
)
i found myself tired and going to bed early..
so there are Great days, good days and still tired days post op 3+ weeks.
today was a tired day with a very sore tummy..oh well try again tomorrow

Found out it is hard to eat slow..but i try to..think i want to taste..but to take it slow is kinda hard..but necessary..
what a learning curve..plus it is not like i can eat much anyhow..it is always a small amount.
tomorrow i am going to the store to buy things to make egg salad, someone suggested it here and it sounds good to me..
next week, we go to an Easter brunch with the family..too bad it is a buffet with a hefty price per person..i would have been a cheap date!!
i find it is hard to eat much of anything..but being with family will be good..
ahh..the sleeved life...working on it daily...and love coming here to hear all of you...

Submit "25 days after sleeve surgery and learning learning learning!" to Digg Submit "25 days after sleeve surgery and learning learning learning!" to del.icio.us Submit "25 days after sleeve surgery and learning learning learning!" to StumbleUpon Submit "25 days after sleeve surgery and learning learning learning!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, I am on day 6 and OMG I miss solid food. Went to the mall today for a long walk and the smells got to me. I wished I was eating pizza! Wah wah! I am not physically hungry, but I just want to eat some real food! This was harder today. I just have to remember to focus on the goal! Be strong! I wish you luck at your family's brunch! Stay strong! Focus how awesomw you will be in 3 months!
    Thanks so much Mrs Size4!! yep..those smells...ah yes!! I am dreaming of summer!!