Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

karen 5

DaY 3 OF CLEAR LIQUIDS OF 7 DAY CLEAR LIQUIDS BEFORE VGS

Rate this Entry
IT HAS NOT BEEN TOO BAD!!. head hunger alive and well sorry to say but first day was worst. clears for a while makes broth and jello feel like a full meal. i have been good with no cheating even though others eating in front of me. as long as I have protein shake available I can do it---the protein seems to kill the hunger pains for a few hours. surgery is 4/2 at depaul in st louis. looking forward to post op on this journey.

Submit "DaY 3 OF CLEAR LIQUIDS OF 7 DAY CLEAR LIQUIDS BEFORE VGS" to Digg Submit "DaY 3 OF CLEAR LIQUIDS OF 7 DAY CLEAR LIQUIDS BEFORE VGS" to del.icio.us Submit "DaY 3 OF CLEAR LIQUIDS OF 7 DAY CLEAR LIQUIDS BEFORE VGS" to StumbleUpon Submit "DaY 3 OF CLEAR LIQUIDS OF 7 DAY CLEAR LIQUIDS BEFORE VGS" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Karen. You've got this!
    Good luck!! You are doing better than I did!! i had headaches the whole first week..so good for you...you are going to do fine!!
    I am also scheduled for 4/2. I have 7 days of protein shakes, then 1 day of clear liquids - on day 4 of the protein shakes. I''m so hungry! We're doing to do great!
    Best of luck !!! You can do this !!
    Also scheduled for 4/2. Protein shakes definitely help with the hunger. Frustrated with how much I think of food. TV commercials and Pinterest are not my friends right now. Good luck everyone.
    thanks for all the encouragement . . . . .still on clears with protein mix in some of it but not all...mostly broth and jello and water . . . but now liquid stools . . . just about like the flu so I am resting more thinking positive (see link below)

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...72&oe=55BBB1D9

we are moving on ward and upward till 4/2......thanks for the help