Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachbumsoon2b

help.

Rate this Entry
I'm 3 weeks post op and no where near where I should b. Still on liquid diet. My stomach cramps and i have diarrhea, sorry for the tmi. Cant eat but couple bites at a time. Any suggestions?

Submit "help." to Digg Submit "help." to del.icio.us Submit "help." to StumbleUpon Submit "help." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had some cramping but mine was week 1 and 2 mostly. Obviously I am no Dr and don't know if we have the same cramping but my Dr, told me that it was normal and my body adjusting. He told me to stay away from cold things during that time and to make sure the sipping is slow and the eating is chewing well and slowly.

I don't know about the bowel movements but I heard that it can be effected by not getting your water and protein intake. And I would worry that you get extra water in because of that.

I think that my best advice to you is to actually call your surgeon. I see you had surgery in Mexico. I am not sure if he has any post op help for people (I want to think he may since he performs so many surgeries every day and on many people who are international patients).

I hope some of his patients can chime into whether he can be contacted postop and how.
    A few people develop lactose intolerance...do you think you might have this? It can cause diarrhea , cramping, nausea, etc
    i found cup of soup, take the noddles out, was soothing to my stomach then. I think at 3 weeks I was starting soft foods, might ask about that, some pudding maybe?
    might want to check in with your dr or your nutrionist..although it might be perfectly normal for you..it will alleviate any fear you might be experiencing..
    it seems like all i do is go to drs..before and after the surgery..they are always checking up on us..so talk to them...that really helps..
    Hello,
    3 weeks was hard for me but i started eating mashed potatoes. couldn't eat the whole thing but it did help some.
    i am so sorry ...do keep listening to the doc..you know you will only get better..these sicknesses do go away..and you will be down down down in weight..although i know this is NOT the way you would have liked..but still spring is coming..and hopefully the hospital gets everything under control..and you will be ok soooon....prayers are with you..............
    I was having the same issue, and found out the whey protein was the problem due to the lactose.