Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jduford

So....

Rate this Entry
After much whining and complaining, I woke up yesterday and stepped on the scale for it to read 127.8. My weight was fluctuating between 124-128 when I bought the dress. If I can stay within that weight range, I do not have to worry about fitting into the dress!!!!

I made those minor changes to my eating schedule, started regulating my sleep again, and have been making sure that I take my vitamins regularly and the weight that I gained just melted off. My high weight was 133.8 over the last couple of weeks. If I just behave and maintain my normal eating cycle, I should be fine for the wedding.

Happy days ahead!!!

Saturday is my last Elementary Education and Music class, my online class is going well, and I will only have 4 finals over 2 days this semester. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tonight I am meeting with my group to finish our group project, I have 2 other major class projects, and a case study. I am more worried about the case study than anything else.

Val's wedding is 4/11, Anna-Marie's reception will be at the end of April, my last day of finals is 4/29, I sub 4/30 and 5/1, and then have a 2 week course that starts 5/4. After 5/15, I will be school free until August. This gives me plenty of time to plan the kids birthday party, our 2 mini-vacations, and a week up north. Jason may not join us for the whole week, but I am hoping he makes a weekend appearance.....

Wishing you all the best of luck on your journey! I am finding that my challenge is remembering to keep the paces as life gets in the way.

Submit "So...." to Digg Submit "So...." to del.icio.us Submit "So...." to StumbleUpon Submit "So...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You've been such a success!