Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jmichelle

Sleeved and doing great!

Rate this Entry
I am now 4 days post op and i'm feeling pretty darned good! The first 24 hrs after surgery were pretty rough, but no one should expect a cake walk at that point. Dr. Almanza came in and told us that the first 24 hrs are going to be very rough, because hey, you just had surgery. He did take time to address any issues and answer uestions while we were in the recovery room. It got better and better as time passed. Those gas bubbles are quite painful at first, but I can say that today, they aren't as bothersome. My overall experience in TJ went as expected, I had no bad experiences, I felt that I was well cared for.

Submit "Sleeved and doing great!" to Digg Submit "Sleeved and doing great!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeved and doing great!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeved and doing great!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay! Another great experience with Dr. A. Glad to hear things went well and you're feeling good.
    Thank you Nancy23. All of the info and tips and first hand experiences armed me with plenty of information. I appreciate everyone's input, good and bad.
    Glad to hear all went well!!
    Welcome to the sleeved side!
    Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to positive changes and the numbers on the scale going down. My high blood pressure is on notice!