Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

Job promotion & life changes

Rate this Entry
So yesterday my boss's boss called me into his office w/ our union rep & told me I got the job I had bid on a couple weeks ago. It's a 5 1/2 hr position at Wharton elementary everyday 7:30-1:30. My son went to pre k at that school so it has fond memories for me & I'll get to see all his pre k pals! So to celebrate my husband & I had a date night & took my son to my moms for the night. We had a delicious dinner & went to seeamerican sniper finally. I cried like I was at a funeral for a loved one! Very moving! Then this afternoon my husband surprised me by buying me a riding crop after seeing 50 shades of grey on Valentine's day!!!! Woohoo!!!! When I went to pick up my son at my moms he said mom I want to eat like you do to lose weight. Bless his heart! I know it will be hard for him because he's ag rowing boy & has a big appetite but I'll help him any way I can! Then we went to the store & got halos & fruit for his lunches & fat free milk jugs & turkey bacon. Last night my mom make quinoa salad w/ shrimp for dinner & he loved it! So it's a start for him. Hope my hubby gets on board soon!

Submit "Job promotion & life changes" to Digg Submit "Job promotion & life changes" to del.icio.us Submit "Job promotion & life changes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Job promotion & life changes" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congratulations!!!!
    It sounds like you are in an upswing, everything is going your way. About darn time!!! Your son will benefit for years to come by learning to monitor what he eats now. If you are worried that he is not going to be eating enough, I would contact his doctor and ask for a food guide for his age/size. This gives rough estimates of portion sizes for children. My children's doctor hands me one at every check up.