Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

linzy2886

day 10

Rate this Entry
Im sure most of you read my day 5 post op negative post! I am on day ten today and i feel the same about my experience, but i am feeling so much better about my decision. i feel good for the most part just a little weak. but i feel good! im not starving like i was, i do get a bit hungry still but im sure because i havent had any solid foods yet. all of my incisions are healing nicely no infection. after drinking a protien shake which takes about ab two hours i feel full which is nice to finally feel. i was super negative and pissed about my choice earlier in the week but im seeing light like maybe i actually did make a good decision and i will become a healthier happier me. so dont let my earlier post scare u away. the hospital was a bit scary for a young sheltered lady but i feel like a new person now and a stronger one for going through with my decision! good luck to all who are just starting the journey.

Submit "day 10" to Digg Submit "day 10" to del.icio.us Submit "day 10" to StumbleUpon Submit "day 10" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Linzy I see that your pre-surgery fears have carried over to a less than positive experience. Ever heard of self talk? Get those negative thoughts out of your head and replace them with things like I am healthy, I am beautiful, this was the best decision, I am in control ,etc. Fake it til you make it. Our thoughts are powerful change your thinking and everything else will follow. Trust me this works for me all the time. I am not saying you won't still have physical things going on but negative thoughts got to go. Power through, you're strong, you're a mom, you did this on your own now give yourself some credit and thank yourself. You'll get through this. I am praying for you...
    I'm glad to see you are feeling better. I read your last post but didn't reply because your experience is your experience and everyone is different. And it's ok to express how you feel. Your last post still didn't scare me away but gave me insight on another point of view.
    It made me wish I was there to help with the language barrier since I speak Spanish. Nonetheless, my surgery is scheduled for June 2nd and I am IMPATIENTLY waiting because everything is booked and paid. I just decided to take the time to prepare myself mentally, emotionally and physically before I head out there.
    I wish you much success on your life long journey and transformation to healthier, happier you!