Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!

Rate this Entry
So I worked 6:30-1:30 today and my first job was to make 13 pans of mashed potatoes. I was a total mess!!! I had on an apron but I had mashed potatoes on the apron both my shoes and my visor! Then I had to make 200 + bowls of mashed potatoes popcorn chicken, corn, gravy & cheese w/ a roll. It was crazy hectic but I got through it w/ flying colors!!! My boss was really proud of me & asked me to do the mashed potatoes again next week lol! I came home & put on a hydrating deep cleanse mask & soaked in a hot bath w/ Epsom salts & lavender. Then I used my coconut oil & put my hair in sponge rollers because tomorrow night I'm going on a hot date w/ my husband! My moms going to watch my son overnight! My mom called me last night & asked me what I was doing on March 30 & I told her working til 2 why? & she said she had booked massages for her my sister & myself at the local beauty school her treat. I think it's her way of getting me & my sister together in a safe setting. I sent her a sincere apology & told her that I don't agree w/ her decisions but it's her life & I just want the very best for her. She hasn't responded.so unless I see her this weekend at my moms I'll see her at our appt.

Submit "Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!" to Digg Submit "Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!" to del.icio.us Submit "Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lol!!! Cooking for that many is not an easy task. Good luck on reconciling with your sister. I am an all or nothing kind of person too. My mother hit me in front of my children and I have not spoken to her in almost 7 years. There are days when I wish that I could have a relationship with her. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.