Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

brenda2013

HELP Stalled!!

Rate this Entry
Ok friends I have been stalled for over a month now it starting to get the best of me thinking I may have failed this sleeve thing
cant wait till this winter is over to get out n get moving again!!!
Im 10 months out down around 63 lbs but scales have moved these 3 pounds back n forth over a month now any suggestions would be so much appreciated!!!
Thanks n God Bless

Submit "HELP Stalled!!" to Digg Submit "HELP Stalled!!" to del.icio.us Submit "HELP Stalled!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "HELP Stalled!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Closer you are to goal weight the harder...some people will lose all the way down to goal and others will get close but will stabilize at that weight. Everyone's body and set point is different. Change something up this month with your diet or exersise and see if that gets you unstuck. Good luck!
    I agree with 31startingBMI, Ive been stuck at my present weight for over 3 months. My body just refuses to lose any more weight. But i'm still at it.
    Change up your routine, give your body a jolt. Im good at giving advice but following it? lol
    Good luck hun.
    I am in the same boat. 14 weeks out and stalled for the past 3 weeks around 222 or so...
    I've been stalled for about a month now but I know its because I've gone back to some bad habits. I went on a cruise last month and actually lost 6 pounds that week. I hadn't lost any weight the previous 4 weeks and I haven't lost any since. I think its because I ate 3 meals a day and maybe a snack at night of a few cashews. At home and work I can snack all day. I need to stick to the 3 meals a day and get moving again. I have been doing yard work and other active things this weekend and it seems like the scale is starting to move again. I know if I'm gonna eat the way I do I have to start hitting the gym.