Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

okgal50

To revision or not?

Rate this Entry
I really want this. My first attempt at wls was in 2002 with the old VBG and I lost 70 lbs which was life changing. I did gain back a lot back, but I don't feel like I failed it or it failed me. I learned to eat until I was full and I think that slowly just increased over the years. The idea that I could have another chance at this was news to me and just in time as I was battling the same 20 lbs up and down for the last four years and giving up! Here is my fear - I have a friend for example that every once in a while still asks me "do you regret having the surgery?" NO! but you asking me - that drives me crazy! My kids, family, friends - I really don't want to tell them. Its personal and my journey and I just don't feel they will understand me doing it all over again. I mean yes, they will understand because they would have no choice, but I really don't want to tell anyone except my husband. He is always supportive and knows how hard this has been over the years for me. Has anyone regretted telling or not telling family and friends about their revision? I feel like this may be the only place I may hear the experienced opinions I need!

Submit "To revision or not?" to Digg Submit "To revision or not?" to del.icio.us Submit "To revision or not?" to StumbleUpon Submit "To revision or not?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you should do what you think is best for you & it's your choice to tell who you do. Good luck!
    Oh I know but I was hoping to hear from peeps that have gone through similar or willing to share experiences that would help. I still haven't even told hubby or besties! So personal to me. I really admire the people that can show pics and give all info. I think it's very brave