Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

Maybe a 4 day weekend?

Rate this Entry
We have a snow day today!!! It's 18 degrees & we have about a foot of snow already & it's still coming down. Our road is completely white! I let my sheltie out to go & he was bounding through the snow lol! It's up to his chest & he comes up to my knees. I checked the weather & it's supposed o be -4 at 7 am tomorrow! My co worker is already calling a 4 day weekend lol! She called today on Tuesday lol! She loves snow days more than most kids!!! Both my boys are still asleep but I think I'll make pumpkin pecan pancakes for breakfast or pumpkin pecan quinoa. It's either going to be a chili or soup day today. If the snow keeps up I'll have to take my 4wd on Monday lol. Weird nsv from my son- he doesn't like to see me flex my feet with out socks because he says the tops of my feet go hollow & bony lol! Plus my size small scrub pants are getting baggy! Woot woot! Loving my sleeve!!! Stay safe & warm everybody!!!

Submit "Maybe a 4 day weekend?" to Digg Submit "Maybe a 4 day weekend?" to del.icio.us Submit "Maybe a 4 day weekend?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Maybe a 4 day weekend?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh yuk can't imagine living in that ever again. But hey I want the recipes for the pumpkin stuff.
    Yummy, I feel your pain for a snow day...... We need to get more snow here in Anchorage ...
    lol I saw that on the news the other day. I lived in Anchorage for a bit - very short time - ugh - walked away from a really high paying job and came home to Arizona. That year it was 22 below and snow all over the place.