Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FeliciaB

2 months post op

Rate this Entry
Hello ladies and gents,
I hope this blog is reaching you all in good spirits. Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past month. This semester is quite demanding, but I needed to take the time to post my update. Everything is going great, and the weight is melting off. The amount of food I'm able to eat feels the same, some days it feels like less. Overall I'm just really happy to be where I'am at today. I started this journey 2 months ago at 274lbs and I'm down to 233lbs. I recieved my before picture today from Dr. Almanza and the results are shoking for being only 2 months. I no longer fear that this tool won't work for me. I hope you're all doing well and that your journeys are running smooth. I will be sure to update you next month .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sp_DSC01191.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	23943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150226_085110.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	972.4 KB 
ID:	23944

Submit "2 months post op" to Digg Submit "2 months post op" to del.icio.us Submit "2 months post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 months post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look great!!
    Awesome job
    great joB!
    Thank you
    Keep up the good work! Congrats!
    You look great. Keep up the good work.
    What a difference. Keep working hard! (at school and your health)
    Amazing
    Any advice?
    Thank you all, it means so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme_mayham
    Amazing
    Any advice?
    The key is to just follow the diet your Dr. gave you. Following that is a sure thing you will loose the maximum weight possible. Although here are a few more tips.
    Portion yourself so you don't over eat, because that hurts. It is hard at times, but it's getting a lot easier, and make sure you eat your protein first. Don't eat junk food, drink your water like it's a law. Be active at least 30 min a day.
    it also helps me when I don't look at the scale everyday. I did in the beginning, but it made me stress out when I would have a 3-7 day stall. Now I weigh once a week, and sometimes I don't even remember lol.