Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jonsey14

Alrighty!

Rate this Entry
So got the call today(big grin on face)! I'm approved for surgery and choose the date of April 6th. That will give me time to get myself together mentally and physically. I don't even know where to start, the best news I've had in awhile.

At the same time got another call from insurance company denying me for life insurance because of my weight, REALLY! How crazy, but guess what I'll never have to deal with this problem ever again after April. HOORAY! YAY!

Going really need my sleever family from here till surgery, deal.

Thanks all

Submit "Alrighty!" to Digg Submit "Alrighty!" to del.icio.us Submit "Alrighty!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Alrighty!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is going to be the best decision you could've made!!! I'm going to give u the real deal holyfield...if you're going to miss pigging out then this surgery ain't for you!!! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EAT JACK FOR A MINUTE!!!! YOU WILL NOT WANT MUCH TO DRINK FOR A MINUTE!!!! They are going to pump u full of fluids which will make you gain like 10-15 lbs but it will come off, I promise...after about 2 weeks...then you will hit a stall where u won't lose nothing and it will last probably about 6 weeks (give or take) and then it will just start coming off and it will stall again...it's going to make u mad because i'm mad as we speak lmbooooo but I know the rest of my weight will come off...I have a before and after on my page...this surgery WORKS!!! My doctor took me off my diabetes meds and it was just a blessing. Good Luck and if u need me shoot me a message. I'm 5 months out and I've lost 31 lbs...my progress is slow but it's coming off. Started at 241 and now 208...best decision I could've made besides marrying my husband lol.
    Congrats!
    Awesome! So glad to hear it! That month will give you time to prepare and with kids, believe me, you will definitely need it! Take it from me, have a few contingency plans in place too in case of an unforeseen circumstances! You never know what's gonna come up with kids!!!

You will do great! The first few days are strange and all the anesthesia makes you loopy but within a week or so you will feel so much better. Just remember to get up and walk as much as possible... it does wonders on how you feel and the gas can be incredibly painful and walking is the only way to get it out. I'm 2 weeks out today and feeling really good...I feel like I've adjusted great and boy, it sure is nice being 20+ pounds lighter! I'm starting to see it, especially in my face and all my clothes are much looser. It's crazy how quickly you can see results! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPYT
    This is going to be the best decision you could've made!!! I'm going to give u the real deal holyfield...if you're going to miss pigging out then this surgery ain't for you!!! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EAT JACK FOR A MINUTE!!!! YOU WILL NOT WANT MUCH TO DRINK FOR A MINUTE!!!! They are going to pump u full of fluids which will make you gain like 10-15 lbs but it will come off, I promise...after about 2 weeks...then you will hit a stall where u won't lose nothing and it will last probably about 6 weeks (give or take) and then it will just start coming off and it will stall again...it's going to make u mad because i'm mad as we speak lmbooooo but I know the rest of my weight will come off...I have a before and after on my page...this surgery WORKS!!! My doctor took me off my diabetes meds and it was just a blessing. Good Luck and if u need me shoot me a message. I'm 5 months out and I've lost 31 lbs...my progress is slow but it's coming off. Started at 241 and now 208...best decision I could've made besides marrying my husband lol.
    Congrats on your weight loss, this is exactly what I wanted...straight no chaser. Stay the closer, I;m check your before and after photos out in a few shakes..Thanks again
    And be prepared for the ups and downs, the emotional roller coaster. That surprised me. The physical part, I was prepared for and people write about on the forums/blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlGamer
    And be prepared for the ups and downs, the emotional roller coaster. That surprised me. The physical part, I was prepared for and people write about on the forums/blogs.

Ok, thanks feel like I'm on a roller coaster now at times with wanting sweets. But that's for replying appreciate it.
    Don't worry about the sweets. I lived on sweets before surgery and now I don't really think of them. My husband had some nice chocolates on the table that he had gotten for his bd and I had one and I was done. before surgery, I would've eaten them until they were gone. the thrill is gone! what a relief. You'll be pleasantly surprised about how easy this is.