Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jduford

3/2/2015

Rate this Entry
First day of Spring Break and life has been crazy! I subbed today, a permanent teacher made her class cry, and I sub tomorrow. I have a ton of homework to do and can't seem to get caught up.

I need to focus on eating breakfast again. I have been sleeping in and not eating breakfast the way I am supposed to. Basically skipping a meal. In addition, I was eating humus and babaganoush with pita chips for snack instead of protein. I see Greek yogurt and taco salads in my future. Core Power changed its bottle and now it is clumpy and gross. I still eat protein bars for meals.

My eating today wasn't very good. I skipped breakfast, had a plum for my 10am snack, a protein bar at 1pm, a slice of veggie pizza at 3pm, some pita chips and milk at 6pm, and 4oz pollock and about 10 french fries at 7:30pm. More calories than I should have had for the day, but at least I had 64 grams of protein. I'm still not very happy with myself right now. At least I walked to and from the school today.

I'm planning on vanilla Greek yogurt for breakfast, protein bar for snack, milk and fruit for lunch, protein bar for snack, taco salad for lunch, and cheese sticks with salsa for my final meal. Way less calories than today.

After work tomorrow, I am planning to do one of my exercise videos. I was supposed to tutor a student tomorrow and I am freaking out that I do not have her number to call and cancel. Oops.

Submit "3/2/2015" to Digg Submit "3/2/2015" to del.icio.us Submit "3/2/2015" to StumbleUpon Submit "3/2/2015" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you've got a plan. We mess up. We do better. Good luck!
    I usually have a protein shake for breakfast & skip lunch. Hummus is protein!!! Good to hear from you!!!