Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

medmom

4 week post-op update

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by medmom View Post
So, tomorrow, I will be 4 weeks post-op. I have lost a total of 21 lbs. (12 pre-op and 9 since surgery). I lost 5 lbs the first week after surgery and then nothing for 3 looong weeks. Finally, this morning, the scale moved down 2 lbs!!! Oh happy day!! Even though I had read many posts about the 3 week stall, it still started to mess with me psychologically.

As far as protein intake and water intake, I am doing pretty well. I have not had any trouble with any food that I have tried and I feel full after about four bites or 1/4 or 1/2 cup of food.

I am a lap band to sleeve revision patient and my doctor said that I will probably lose slower than first time WLS patients. Anyway, his goal for me is to lose 6-7 lbs in the next month. My goal is to lose 10. Would love to hear from other band to sleeve patients about your experience.

Submit "4 week post-op update" to Digg Submit "4 week post-op update" to del.icio.us Submit "4 week post-op update" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 week post-op update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This forum really is a life saver. Until your in it,you can't relate. I am 18 days post op. I havent seen a weight loss in the last week- week and a half. Yes, it messes with your head. You second guess is it something I did, something I ate, am I doing it right? Nice to be reminded of these things. Thanks. Glad to hear your on the slide down!
    i am freaking out bc i havent lost anything in 3 weeks. i started at 225 and i weighed 195 on wednesday. i had the band to sleeve revision. i go back to my dr on the 10th. i had my surgery on the 28th of january. its so stressful sometimes bc i do everything i am supposed to do and yet i lose nothing. sometimes i question myself as to why i did all this and yet nothing. but everyone says that i am doing good and they can tell. i cant tell but thats just me