Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

paulc

planning fo the future

Rate this Entry
i am now very close to booking my consultation for a gastric sleeve, when i go to a resturant with my family i am terrified that i wont fit the chair, my hands start t shake when i lift my fork to my mouth, thinking that the whole resturant are wait ing to watch me then snigger when i turn my head, my children say they dont care how big i am, but i am sure deep down they are. i am missing out with my 2 beautiful grandsons, these problems are just the tip of the iceburg, i now have some money so this is the right time and may be my last chance, so here we go.

Submit "planning fo the future" to Digg Submit "planning fo the future" to del.icio.us Submit "planning fo the future" to StumbleUpon Submit "planning fo the future" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You can do this and you will succeed! It's such a great feeling watching the pounds disappear and feeling better about ourselves.
    I wish you the best of luck in your journey!!!
    Book a consultation and listen to what the doctor says. Do research on the internet and read the information on this forum, then make an informed decision. It has to be your decision because the sleeve is only a tool and it takes a lifelong commitment to work. Good Lck on whatever you chose and God Bless... mem
    hi, my surgery has been booked for july 20th at spire hospital leicester uk, i must say not looking forward to the op, but i am really exited about the rest of my life, can t tell you how much your journeys and best wishes have inspired me, totally focused,the thing i crave is to be able to travel again, getting a plane seat belt to fit me, and to walk up the steps of a sports venue, soooooo exited