Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pattersonviv

Better week, broke 90 kilos

Rate this Entry
Hi All

Had a much better week. I've been for my checks ups at the weight loss clinic and the nurse and dietitian say I'm right on target. Losing steadily each week. I need to commit to my exercise programme. I could give lots of excises and really good ones but the bottom line is it is time for me to get into exercise. I'm concerned about losing muscle mass and I'm still low on energy and I know that exercise is the solution.

Apart from that, spent the weekend building a deck with some family help. Actually I was on the sidelines because I have no idea what needed to be done but lots of bending and moving around so I'm tired. I knew it was going to be hard work but wow, it was a lot tougher than I thought. I was ready to finish a couple of hours before we hung up the tools. The deck is fabulous and I enjoyed eating dinner outside on it tonight. Very satisfying outcome.

Have a good week everyone

Submit "Better week, broke 90 kilos" to Digg Submit "Better week, broke 90 kilos" to del.icio.us Submit "Better week, broke 90 kilos" to StumbleUpon Submit "Better week, broke 90 kilos" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

well done you are going great
    Hey I am from NZ but live in Australia...I just went to a health retreat here and met heaps of NZers i was amazing and I learnt how to feed my body right...was never hungry...I arrived with a lot of muscle wasting and left very strong and healthy

Its called cabarita ocean health retreat near tweed heads NSW Australia..
    Viv, I love your island, love your city. We've been there several times. My hubby would snowbird there every winter if we could figure out how to make it work. It also sounds like you're reaping the "rewards" of WLS -- getting to do heavier work. In a short while the work you just did will feel like a piece of cake.

Well, maybe not "cake," but definitely easier.