Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xo.lillybean.ox

Pree Surgery Help! PLz!

Rate this Entry
Soo its been a Very long year in the weight wise program!! Including the wait almost two years!!

I have good news!! It's not official tell the 11th but everyone said if everything is still as great then I will officially have the ok and will be meeting the surgeon!! Finally yayaya!! It feels beyond weird!!

My Nutritionist is very thorough and I like that! But its hard for her to give the ok because so many people get it done when there not ready! I do Agree!
She has some conditions of her saying 'Ok'. She is getting me to start acting like I am post op to see how I can deal with it! So I'm looking for any helpful tips! (: here is what she would like to see

1. Aiming for 70-85 grams of protein a day 20grams per meal
may use powder but only 20 grams max a day!

"I recently stopped eating meat! Meat makes me sick! I eat fish and eggs still I'm also lactose but can eat cheese" no milk or yogurt! "Help"

2. Practice not drinking 30mins prior to, during and 30 mins after eating!
But I still need 9 cups, 2000ml or 2 liters or water daily!
she also wants me to start sipping !

3.Take a daily vitamins at different times. Like a multivitamin in the morning then vitamin D 3000 units and 500mg of Calcium daily but split up at different times!

What do you do? Do you have any helpful tips or advice? I think what she is doing is perfect so ill have it down by surgery date!! Any advice would be great thanx! (:

Submit "Pree Surgery Help! PLz!" to Digg Submit "Pree Surgery Help! PLz!" to del.icio.us Submit "Pree Surgery Help! PLz!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pree Surgery Help! PLz!" to Google

Comments

Just do what your doctor says. It looks like she's covered everything for you.
    For protein try cottage cheese, turkey or chicken are often easier on the stomach than red meat, beans, lentils, tofu, soy milk, lactose free milk, peanut butter, edamame, quinoa, green peas.