Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

julesdeck

9 month post op

Rate this Entry
Still sitting at 179 lbs. It's been 2 months since my Dad passed, but things are not that much easier to deal with. I've started being more active and that is helping both physically and emotionally. I just got some other bad news regarding my sister and now my other sisters husband in regards to their health. It is a non stop emotional roller coaster around here. I'm so grateful that I haven't gained any weight. Disappointed I haven't lost, but that is my own fault due to lack of focus. Without the sleeve, I would have gained all I lost plus some. Still don't regret it! I miss you all and hope to be back on track with you soon.

Submit "9 month post op" to Digg Submit "9 month post op" to del.icio.us Submit "9 month post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "9 month post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry for the loss of your dad. And for the other issues going on. It's always something. I hope things get better for you. Try to stay positive even when times are hard.
    Jules - Sorry you are going through that but you really are doing so great because you didn't gain weight back. That's Huge! Pre surgery it would be time for a pint of Ben & Jerry every day to make me feel better. We're not about that anymore and you're doing great.
    I am sorry for all of your tough times. It is these times that make us stronger. When I hit a patch of realllllllyyyyy tough times I just remind myself one good thing about each tough time. It is often very hard to think of a positive during tough times but it can be done. Hang in there and think of all your positives in life. (((Hugs)))

Laura
    Sweetie, sometimes life just plain blows. but remember, it is not what happens to us that defines us, it is how we respond to what happens to us that matters. Losing a parent is a tough blow, but you have come so far already. Don't give up on yourself.
    Hello I'm sorry to read that you are going through a hard time in life now. You have been a positive person on this site. Cut yourself some slack, you are in this race for the long run! You have done well so far and you will continue...blessings