Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leonagypsy

should I feel vulnerable to go by myself?

Rate this Entry
I have already confirmed and made my reservations to travel. I would like to thank doctor's staff who took my calls and answered (very friendly and patiently) all my questions. I also want to thank all of you (patients) for commenting through this forum your questions, answers and experiences. I did a lot of research and found that this is a safe place, my father lives in Tijuana and made his own inquiries and says that everything is safe and approved my decision.. hurray !! The day of my surgery will be May 19, 2015. I would like to know who else is ready to go that date and perhaps get to know each other before we get to meet there. I'm excited and can't wait to meet Dr. Mario Almanza....btw he is so cute ! hehehe.....

Submit "should I feel vulnerable to go by myself?" to Digg Submit "should I feel vulnerable to go by myself?" to del.icio.us Submit "should I feel vulnerable to go by myself?" to StumbleUpon Submit "should I feel vulnerable to go by myself?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just returned today . I went alone and had a great experience . And yes Dr Almanza is hot the pictures do him no justice ! His brother is the financial guy and he is eye candy too. The staff is all amazing !!! One I get some sleep I am going to type up my experience and post it .
    I think it takes tremendous courage on your part to go alone! Kudos to you!
    I dont think you should feel vulnerable at all, I think people who dont show confidence are more of a threat fyi (from my cop experiences). But I think as long as you are smart about what you do and not go out alone you should be fine.
    I went alone, and it was fine. Looking back, I washed I had my husband there because I am a huge baby and i had some anxieties but none of them involved being unsafe at all. It says the hotel has wifi, but I didnt really get to talk much to my family, just text so you may want someone with you for that reason. Also, portable dvd player b/c I thought my tablet and netflix would keep me occupied but wifi was so spotty.Good luck!
    I am going by myself on March 5th. I have moments of feeling fearful of going alone but I think that with so many people going, surely I won't feel so alone.
    Thank you allI.....but, I got Good news !
    My oldest daughter will go with me.
    Yeiiiii !....I'll keep you posted !
    im going alone, April 24 th i am scheduling my apt for
    I am one who had a few issues with the hospital staff traveling alone. I personally don't chalk it up to showing no confidence. I have plenty, have been a nurse manager in the course of my career / RN 30 plus years, spoke my mind & was hardly a shrinking violet. But there is a limit to how much of a badass you can be when you are coming out of anesthesia, puking your guts out & weak / wobbly. I did my best. In the end it came out ok but I don't think anyone should assume they will be their normal self right after surgery or that whatever their interactive style will ensure appropriate care.