Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

anw1588

im so bleh

Rate this Entry
so i have been feeling like i am not losing enough or even fast enough. i cant tell im losing which sucks. idk what to do, i follow the rules and everything my doctor says but still nothing. i guess i should be happy bc i started at 225 and im 197 now. idk....

Submit "im so bleh" to Digg Submit "im so bleh" to del.icio.us Submit "im so bleh" to StumbleUpon Submit "im so bleh" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you are doing more than fine. It has been 17 days since your surgery and you have lost 27 lbs!! Name any diet you have ever been on before where that happened!! Every diet i had ever been on that kind of weight loss took MONTHS!! I had my surgery 12/11. At 17 days out I had lost around 25 lbs total journey of which 13 or so was lost since surgery. A week later i entered the 3 week stall which took forever to get out of. I didn't loose a lot of weight during that time but I lost inches. In the past week my body has caught up and I lost 5.5 lbs in one week. Currently im 9 weeks out and down 46 lbs and ive lost 5 inches from my waist and 7 inches from my hips the only place i havent lost weight is my arms (uugh) Everyone reacts differently but I think you are doing great.
    I didn't see the change in myself until recently where others said they noticed right away. Be patient. It's not a sprint. I have to keep reminding myself that this isnt about gettingto that magic number and then the ride is over. Personally I need to stop focusing onthe number and start focusing more on the permanent changes i need to make in myself so that when i hit that number i stay there for the rest of my life. Keep the faith!! You are well on your way.
    Maybe try getting rid of the scale for a while. I had to.
    at 17 days I think I had lost around 20lbs. I'd have to look it up, brain not working right now. I felt (and still feel sometimes) like I'm losing enough, or quick enough. I also hit that Damn 3 week stall and stayed at a stand still for 10days. It took 5 weeks before my husband said I looked like I was loosing, and that's also when I went down a pant size. the worst thing for me to do was keep weighing myself. Get the tape and measure your arms, hips, bust, waist, thighs and calfs. Check every week. Your loosing one way or another.
    I've also noticed just from putzing around on here that it seems like if you start at a higher weight then you loose quicker then someone who started at a lower weight. I'm about 7 weeks out, I started at 255 and I last weighed in a few days ago and I'm 215now.
    You will loose all your weight, so will I and so will everyone else on this site who really wants it. We just have to patient. And being patient is not one of my good qualities.
    KEEP IT REAL...THIS A MARATHON......NOT A SPRINT.