Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

Shopping pleasure & looking hot

Rate this Entry
So my mil introduced me to beals outlet. Omg!!! I freaking love that store!!!! I bought a denim long sleeve shirt w/ rhinestone buttons in small, a pair of denim shorts, 2 pair of denim capris in size 6 a 2 piece bathing suit in md & blIndy wedge sandals for $120!!! Then we went to target & I bought black boy short bottoms in small & a crochet style halter bikini top in medium! I can honestly say that I've never worn a bikini since I was 5!!!! I'm so excited to go to the beach Thursday!!! Can't wait to show off all my hard work over the past 2 yrs!!! I still have little love handles & shrinkels on my thighs & butt but I don't care! My husband calls them my battle scars! I love that I can dress hot for him now!!! And he loves showing me off! Yesterday a Waiter looked down my shirt & when I told my husband he said good you're hot! Love my size 6 body thanks to my sleeve!!!!

Submit "Shopping pleasure & looking hot" to Digg Submit "Shopping pleasure & looking hot" to del.icio.us Submit "Shopping pleasure & looking hot" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shopping pleasure & looking hot" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's nice to hear you sounding so happy and enjoying your family on vacation like that.

Wonderful.
    Congrats to you! ! ! very motivational , continue to enjoy life with your sleeve
    Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, and I love the term 'shrinkles'!