Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bangieb

Poots, gas, flatulence...whatever you call it!

Rate this Entry
So, can we talk about our poots and bowel movements after the sleeve. OMG that smell need to be bottled up and sold as the new official sink bomb. That smell is so disgusting... it brings tears to my eyes. The scent seems to be very heavy and will not move. It stays in a room toooooo long. So question, what can I take to make my Poots smell better? Also, when you poots does the smell dissipates or does it keeps floating around and people keeps smelling it. In my best Arsenio Hall voice, "THINGS THAT MAKES YOU GO HMMMM".

Submit "Poots, gas, flatulence...whatever you call it!" to Digg Submit "Poots, gas, flatulence...whatever you call it!" to del.icio.us Submit "Poots, gas, flatulence...whatever you call it!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Poots, gas, flatulence...whatever you call it!" to Google

Comments

Hahaha, when you discover the cure, let us all know. But you can go to the drug store and by a product called Bean-o . Supposed to help getting rid of gas
    Also, never trust a fart...
    Or you can quote Rodney Dangerfield from the movie Caddyshack: "Did somebody step on a duck?".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COJ-FYYODI4
    hahaha I can't even imagine.. things to look forward to, I guess.

I live with 5 very gassy guys and they are always grossing me out. I guess I can look at this as revenge...time to give them a "sniff" of their own medicine. lol

T-minus 9 days until blast off!
    Didishae, you might not want to use the word "blast off." bwahahaha. And yes, until you're off puree, NEVER trust a fart.