Views:	602 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	23743
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	596 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	23744

My hubby let me go on a shopping spree which mostly consisted of new workout clothes, since I spend the majority of my free time at the gym lately.
I noticed about 2-3 weeks ago that I was having a hard time keeping my old yoga pants up while dancing at Zumba, so that's when I realized it was time to go down a size!!!

I had him hide the scale from me again, because I was getting somewhat discouraged when the numbers haven't been going down.
I can tell I'm toning (and possibly losing inches), so maybe that's why?... Or maybe it's because I've given into my chocolate craving a few times in the past few weeks.

I'll make 7 months on Saturday, and I'm down 70 lbs. Just don't feel like that's as much as some people have lost in the same time period...

Submit "NSV: New Workout Clothes" to Digg Submit "NSV: New Workout Clothes" to del.icio.us Submit "NSV: New Workout Clothes" to StumbleUpon Submit "NSV: New Workout Clothes" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! 70# is nothing to sneeze at! That's great that you needed new workout clothes. Keep up the good work!
    Girl, you look great! When I'm 7 months out I only hope I've lost 70 lbs!! Congratulations that your hard work is paying off.

And sounds like hubby is definitely a keeper! Shopping spree... whoo hoo!
    I am stuck at 70(ish) as well. Amazing how we are on the same track being sleeved the same day. I have decided that I am happy with what has happened so far and will continue to push to reach goal. However, have realized that the weight loss has become a part of life not consuming my every thought so that probably has something to do with the snails pace at this point. Time to kick it up a notch. :-)
    EXCELLENT - You go girl!