Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChrissyD

Hubs got Approved for Surgery!!!

Rate this Entry
Well I am very thankful he got approved. I love my Hubby very much and he was a HUGE support of my surgery and my entire journey with all my ups and downs. He has always been right there for me. I just hope I can be what he needs me to be for him. He is the most calm kind heart man. I hope and Pray with me being 2 years out that It will also help me get back to the basics as I plan to preopt diet with him. and we want to be healthy parents to our kids.

Good luck to all of you! This is a repost pic but this is the Love of my LIFE!!!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1321.JPG 
Views:	463 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	23724  

Submit "Hubs got Approved for Surgery!!!" to Digg Submit "Hubs got Approved for Surgery!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hubs got Approved for Surgery!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hubs got Approved for Surgery!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

woot woot
    Congratulations!!!!!
    That's fantastic! So great you guys have a support team in eachother. I wish him the best of luck on his journey!
    Wishing him the best of luck!
    Good luck to your hubby! My husband had the surgery as well. I had mine first and he had his two weeks later! It is a huge help when you have a supporter and when you understand what the other person is going through. I have no doubt you will help/support him every step of the way!