Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

I got butt sag!!!

Rate this Entry
I got out of the car yesterday and went to grab the grocery out of the car with my hubby. I'm walking up the stairs and he was right behind me and says "looks like you got some major butt sag" I almost dropped the bags. He caught my look and said "your pants, there really sagging by your butt"
Sad as it sounds, that made my day! The stupid scale is still not moving (almost 2 weeks!) So maybe I lost some inches. I just bought a tape measure yesterday so now I can keep track.
I really need to throw my evil scale out the window.
but you know that's not gonna happen.
maybe I'll have the hubby hide it in the attic (I hate the attic, I do not trust the pull down stairs) and take it down once a month.
Yeah. I should do that.
Go saggy butts!!!

Submit "I got butt sag!!!" to Digg Submit "I got butt sag!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I got butt sag!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I got butt sag!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My leggings sag in the butt area.
    LOL that was great! If you ever notice actual saggin in the skin in that area try walking on your toes (heels just barley off the floor) I noticed a huge improvement in my butt with that Congrats on the sagging pants butt
    Walking on the toes...never heard of that, but it makes sense. Thanks ;-)
    ACE, thanks for the tip-toeing suggestion. My knees (or lack thereof, at this point) won't permit me to do lunges or squats.
    Great job! Another way to help with tightening the butt, try going up the stairs by skipping every other step. You really work your glutes when the knee is bent at a 90 degree angle.