Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FeliciaB

3 week transformation...

Rate this Entry
I know, I could have waited until my one month post op mark, but I couldn't. These results are just way too amazing not to share. 27 pounds gone forever!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshots_2015-01-28-12-05-46.png 
Views:	587 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	23622  

Submit "3 week transformation..." to Digg Submit "3 week transformation..." to del.icio.us Submit "3 week transformation..." to StumbleUpon Submit "3 week transformation..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! You can definitely tell the difference! How exciting!
    Awesome!!! You are doing amazing!
    Congratulations!
    Wow! You can really see the difference! Congrats!
    Congrats! You are doing great!
    Wow you look great x
    Yippie, thats fantastic!
    Congratulations!
    Such a smile in the later picture! Keep up the good work.
    Congratulations. What are you doing? It's been 3 weeks for me and I've only lost 15 and that's since the first week. In am so depressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlevett
    Congratulations. What are you doing? It's been 3 weeks for me and I've only lost 15 and that's since the first week. In am so depressed.
    I'm just consuming lots of protein, water and I have increased my physical activity. I wouldn't be depressrd about what you have/haven't lost. This process is different for everyone, and I believe depression actually enables the release of a hormone that can cause you to gain wait or not lose wait. Keep your head up high and before you know it the weight will be melting off. Also keep in mind that eventhough your not losing pounds your body coult be losing inches.

Also if you ask me 15 pounds is 3 weeks is great! Just think of how much you would be losing without the sleeve, probably none just like me. You are doing wonderful!
    I think that is great tooo.....keep going.,
    Awesome, keep up the great work
    Thank you all it is a constant fight, but well worth it.