Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ronnie75

How many calories??

Rate this Entry
My insurance won't pay for me to see a nut. I can't afford any additional bills right now. So I must ask how many calories are you all consuming to lose weight. I am currently taking in 800 to 1000 calories. Any advice and guidence is welcomed.

Submit "How many calories??" to Digg Submit "How many calories??" to del.icio.us Submit "How many calories??" to StumbleUpon Submit "How many calories??" to Google

Comments

Ronnie. I see from your profile that you had your surgery about three weeks before me. I just went to the nutritionist yesterday. She said I should be getting 1200 calories a day. No more than 90/100 grams of protein. I should be be eating more fruits and vegetables and most of my carbs should be coming from the fruits, vegetables and yogurt I eat. I go to the gym 3/4 tomes a week for about an hour. Mostly the treadmill. She also said that I should up my water on work out days. Eight ounces per half hour of working out. Hope that gives you a starting place for your caloric intake.
    I ate 1000-1200 during my losing phase burning about 500cal 5x per week in exercise. 80+g of protein per day every day. I never really counted anything else. Worked like a champ. Lost 95 pounds steadily, (not particularly speedily) and was in maintenance by about month 10.
    Thank you both so much. I need to increase my excercise as well as my food intake