Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sunnybell

Starting pre-op diet today

Rate this Entry
i chose to have a small food funeral the last two days. 1) it reminded me why I quit eating all that junk I felt horrible. 2) I gained 2.5 lbs 😭. But today is a new day!!!!
Sooo, liquids today! I am stocked up. I have chosen a verse for my journey Romans 12:2 "and be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that YE may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
I believe that this transformation is a mind thing too...and God is with me every step of the way.
So a few stats...my current weight loss journey began September 2014 @ 272.5 (I say current because my weight has been a huge issue my whole life)
I talked to my Dr and we decided to start Qsymia weight loss pills with monitoring by her and I would need to choose my own diet. Okay, I picked PALEO type eating plan and my weight right before food funeral was 229. Yay!!! It is working!!!
So...you say, if it is working, why surgery??
Ahhh this is not my first rodeo. I have lost weight before! I fact, I have not bought new clothes, I have just pulled out my clothes tubs...
My issue is maintaining!!!
During this time....I believe God prompted an old acquaintance to contact me and tell me all about her experience with gastric sleeve and Dr. Almanza!!! WOW!!!! And she looks amazing she shared with me how she had also lost significant amounts of weight several times in her life, but had been at goal weight for 2 years after getting sleeve. She treated up while talking about the change it had made in her life...and was willing to share many before/after pics with me...I was ON BOARD!!! Talked to hubby...he said go for it! And here we Goooo!!!
Here is a Mantra I have Chosen throughout my journey
Losing weight is hard
Maintaining weight is hard
Being overweight is hard
CHOOSE a YOUR HARD!!
Okay...so this morning we started at 231.5
Will update soon😆

Submit "Starting pre-op diet today" to Digg Submit "Starting pre-op diet today" to del.icio.us Submit "Starting pre-op diet today" to StumbleUpon Submit "Starting pre-op diet today" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments