Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LLS

4 Month Post Op and 60 lbs GONE!

Rate this Entry
Today I am 4 months post op. I started my pre op diet at 249lbs. I am now 189! I feel great! This is the best thing I've ever done for myself! I have had my stalls, and if you are, just know that they will pass! I am soooo excited. I was in a 20 pants and am now in 14 and some 12 sizes! YAY!

Submit "4 Month Post Op and 60 lbs GONE!" to Digg Submit "4 Month Post Op and 60 lbs GONE!" to del.icio.us Submit "4 Month Post Op and 60 lbs GONE!" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 Month Post Op and 60 lbs GONE!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome!
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Wooo hoooo! That is awesome. I cant wait for my surgery. I hope I have as much success as you have.
    Congratulations!!!! I started at 255 had sleeve 12/30/14 and I'm currently 230. I've been 230 for 10 days now so I'm pretty sure I'm in a stall.
    I'm so looking forward to dumping my size 20!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydensmomma
    Congratulations!!!! I started at 255 had sleeve 12/30/14 and I'm currently 230. I've been 230 for 10 days now so I'm pretty sure I'm in a stall.
    I'm so looking forward to dumping my size 20!!
    Oh the dreaded stalls! I have had plenty of those! Hang in there cause those will pass! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavidson
    Wooo hoooo! That is awesome. I cant wait for my surgery. I hope I have as much success as you have.
    You will. It's worth the wait! I had a 3 month supervised diet to do before approval. I am so happy I did it!
    Congratulations!
    good job!