Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ACE

Another surgery step toward letting my body heal. Hopefully the last one

Rate this Entry
Since getting healthy again recently I have been thinking a lot and its time for me to heal which is going to mean I am getting a hysterectomy tomorrow. I am totally ready for it but I hate having to have my body filled with all the meds again and things but I told my hubby he has to regulate my pain meds so i dont fall off that cliff again and I have prepped my food for the time i have to be in there (24-48 hours). Everything fresh made today. and I have a cooler full of water as well the faster I can get back to my clean system the better. Looking at this makes it less difficult to go do this I am ready to be done and past this part. Now that the weight its gone I have three kids and my body is not up for more so if i am ever even gonna think of having my skin fixed I have to take this step and get this over with so i can move forward in my life and start the next chapter. Wish me luck!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	food.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	208.0 KB 
ID:	23558
Looks so good to me

Submit "Another surgery step toward letting my body heal. Hopefully the last one" to Digg Submit "Another surgery step toward letting my body heal. Hopefully the last one" to del.icio.us Submit "Another surgery step toward letting my body heal. Hopefully the last one" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another surgery step toward letting my body heal. Hopefully the last one" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments