Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

nvme

Question Anyone

Rate this Entry
Im a year out 25Jan...im at a stall again..has anyone experience not eating much..and still no weight loss.i see im still losing more in inches..from size 22 to 16..im not complaining..I dont have a appetite,my restriction is still there.not sure whats going on.last nite all i could stomache was 4 wings from pizza hut..i guess i need to up my cardio.im no where near goal weight.
Due to my work schedule im so busy.i forget about breakfast..i do eat lunch..i have to be honest..i dont eat dinner half the time.ill pick up a quick snack,just feeling as if i should have lost more weiht than this,i read other success stories.just wondering .is anyone else out there a SLOW LOOSERiiiiiii.HELP.

Submit "Question Anyone" to Digg Submit "Question Anyone" to del.icio.us Submit "Question Anyone" to StumbleUpon Submit "Question Anyone" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep up the great work.

You are losing inches, even though the scale isn't moving, so you are replacing the fat with more dense muscle.

Keep yourself hydrated and try not to skip meals. Maybe you can have food that you can eat on the run (it is better to sit down and eat slowly and have mindful eating).

You went from a size 22 to a size 16, that's excellent. From your avatar picture, it shows, you look like a real "doll".
    i jUST lOVE yOU @jOE Poppa..my hubby thinks im his barbie..lol...thanks for the advice.ive come a long way.no complaints.i need to stop comparing my weighloss to others..its hard..but hey im human. im in a better mood know,since ive read your comments,i havent really been dedicated to the gym as i should.due to work and school.the life of a military wife.Huh!!!!!!! ready for retirement..Thanks again
    I am a little over a year and have only lost a pound in the last two/three months. I made an appointment with the nutritionist. She asked me how much exercise and how many calories a day I was getting. She said I was about 300 calories a day short. Eight hundred calories a day short on my work out days. Having a hard time consuming that many calories without freaking out. You need to be getting around 1200 net calories a day at a year out. What are you getting?
    Wouldn't hurt to do some food tracking on My Fitness Plan. I'm shocked sometimes when what I thought was a good choice turns out to be a terrible one. For example, 4 smallish frozen meatballs with a little sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese? 400 Calories!! 4 wings from Pizza Hut, depending on the type, are 390 calories.
    Much as I don't want to, I think I need to stick to homemade food if I want to keep losing. The fat and sodium alone in non-homemade are ridiculously high.
    Thanks @Mokaza..im really short on calories.somedays im know were near 1200..but i do drinl liquid all day..i put a lil Gingerale in my water.that helps me to drink a bunch of water. i seen that somewhere on here.i see that has sugar even though its caffeine free.ima go back to plain old ice water..ive slowed down on my workouts..im getting ols (48yrsold) annd lazy..lol.just joking.i still recieve a lot of good compliments.
    @Karenjean.thanks a lot.i just downloaded that app.im with youu..i think homemade is the best.
    Same issues and same sizes. I'm eating 800-1400 calories and I still don't budge lately.
    Too few calories will make you hold on to weight. get back to basics for nutrition and you may see some loss. Some days I will eat 1500 - 1600 calories and drop a few lbs. but back to 1300-1500 later.
    You aren't eating enough. SAMs club and walmart sell Premier Protein shakes. They are 30 grams of protein. If you can't eat, at least drink these. The protein will help you lose weight. You have to take care of you. I do t eat much either, but I try to drink at least 1 of those shakes per day 3-4 days per week. I am 4 months post op and including my pre op diet I have lost about 60lbs. I haven't been perfect and have had stalls, but my doc told me to make sure I'm eating enough protein or I would stall. Hang I'm there. Make just a few changes and I bet you see a big difference!
    Thxs.To all of uou.i went back to the protein shakes.ill keep you all posted.enjoy your weekend.
    We all struggle and have a hard time with our stalls. If you are in Anchorage, I can give you 3 places where you can get Protien that are approved to gastric sleeve patients. They are all locally.....