Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Yano72

Back to work question

Rate this Entry
What was the soonest any of you went back to work following surgery?

Submit "Back to work question" to Digg Submit "Back to work question" to del.icio.us Submit "Back to work question" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to work question" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had surgery on Jan 8th and went back to work on the 19th with no issues what so ever. I know others who went back sooner than that.
    Hi there, I am scheduled to have my surgery on Thursday, February 5th, and will return to work on Monday, February 9th. I have had surgery before and done this same type of scheduling. Good luck to you!
    That seems like a quick return. I'm thinking I'll be out at at least a full week and maybe a second working from home or modified hours.
    I took off two full weeks, could have gone back sooner but why push it?
    I had Surgery on THursday and Back on Tuesday. But I am an Office manager and sit most of the day. Best of luck to you.
    I had the surgery on a Tuesday and was back to work the following Monday less than a week later but I have a desk job. It's better to stay active instead of just sitting if you can tolerate it. I had NO problems and thankfully had a quick recovery time. I wish the same for you ��
    They say two weeks, but I could have gone back two days after easy. I had my op over xmas though and had five weeks of anyway. Nothing stopped me going shopping two days after my op nearly every day with all those post xmas sales on lol