Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SumLGS

Fat Girl Logic is No Logic at All

Rate this Entry
Feeling sick today. Why? Because I ate some really yummy cheese. I had my two week post op appointment. The doctor said soft foods are ok. We talked about puréed foods and how daunting the prospect of eating baby food for two weeks was. She said "just thing soft food" well... My chubby chick logic said YES!! And with my yummy scrambled egg....bad flipping idea. Now I feel like crap... Sigh I need to use my skinny person thinking that's down under all this chub... On the bright side... I lost five more lbs!

Submit "Fat Girl Logic is No Logic at All" to Digg Submit "Fat Girl Logic is No Logic at All" to del.icio.us Submit "Fat Girl Logic is No Logic at All" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fat Girl Logic is No Logic at All" to Google

Comments

keep reminding yourself this post op phase is just that a phase! You will get back to real food but your thoughts on food will change the things you hurt yourself with will probably stick with you most as you change things and food becomes easier. Just remember take it one day at a time and it will get normal your whole life is ahead of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE
    keep reminding yourself this post op phase is just that a phase! You will get back to real food but your thoughts on food will change the things you hurt yourself with will probably stick with you most as you change things and food becomes easier. Just remember take it one day at a time and it will get normal your whole life is ahead of you!
    Thank you. I will do that
    Nothing wrong with yummy cheese! I know I spent the first 5 months randomly in some amount of discomfort as I figured out what went down well and in what amounts. It is all part of the process and it will get better as time goes on and you heal. I'm pretty hard headed. Even at 1.5 years out and maintaining for 9 months I have the occasional bout with stupidity where my sleeve is concerned! Grateful it's here to help guide me!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikrchk
    Nothing wrong with yummy cheese! I know I spent the first 5 months randomly in some amount of discomfort as I figured out what went down well and in what amounts. It is all part of the process and it will get better as time goes on and you heal. I'm pretty hard headed. Even at 1.5 years out and maintaining for 9 months I have the occasional bout with stupidity where my sleeve is concerned! Grateful it's here to help guide me!
    That makes me feel a lot better and hopefull. I keep feeling like if I don't do everything perfectly this won't work for me. My thinking is not good in this area