Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FeliciaB

Amazed, happy, and excited... So many emotions!!

Rate this Entry
After surgery I dressed in sweats and big t-shirts, because i had no where to go. All i had to do was hop on my treadmill and walk. Well today is my first day back to class, so I get dressed all nice and realize every time I move my pants are falling down. So I dig through my closet looking for a belt. Before surgery I just used my fatness to hold up my pants. Well I couldn't find my belt, so I dug out a pair of my size 18 jeans and they fit!! They're a little snug, but they button and zip!! Woooo hoooo!!! This feels so amazing, I can't wait to fit into the size 14's I have packed away.

Submit "Amazed, happy, and excited... So many emotions!!" to Digg Submit "Amazed, happy, and excited... So many emotions!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Amazed, happy, and excited... So many emotions!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Amazed, happy, and excited... So many emotions!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I love it when the smaller sizes fit!
    Congradulations!! Good Job and woooohoooo!!
    You're gonna love what happens next ....

Congrats!!!
    congrats i know how you feel i have wore stretch pants for five years now and now i can finally go to walmart and by blue jeans they might be 26's but they are blue jeans and they fit i am so happy and i know the size will only get smaller and smaller
    Just you wait...you'll be in single digits before you know it.
    "Before surgery I just used my fatness to hold up my pants" hahahaha me too!! The last belt I owned my son roll and uses for a rope lol. I'm not in the pants falling down phase but really hoping to get there soon! Congrats to you!
    Thank you all, I'am beyond ready for what happens next. Single digits here I come!
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far!
    Congrats! I loved that feeling of going down a size! For christmas I bought the next two sizes smaller knowing I'll fit into them soon! Enjoy your success!!!