Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angieven

50 Pounds Down

Rate this Entry
So, I was 3 months out officially a week ago and this morning I woke up to discover I had finally hit 50 pounds lost! From 230 down to 180. I am so thrilled with my progress thus far as I am more than half way to my goal.
I'm not going to lie, there are days I miss having 100% of my stomach because I miss eating a full meal. There are some days I am so annoyed that if I eat a bite or two too many that I feel food regurgitating back up my throat. On the other hand though, I love my increased confidence, digging out clothes to wear that haven't fit in years and starting to feel pretty again. I LOVE finally weighing a good 20 pounds less than my husband! And I love that I don't feel restricted at all in my food choices. I practice Tinman's mantra of eating what I want, when I want just the way I like it. I am so happy that I came across all his posts even before my surgery and I immediately saw the wisdom in them and knew that's exactly how I was going to go about my life post-op. So yeah, some days I wish I could eat MORE, but at least I'm still eating things I like. Of course, I don't just eat garbage - I try to make healthy choices, but if I'm craving something then I'm going to have it and not feel guilty about it. So thank you, Tinman!
I know that I will likely hit my goal weight by or before this summer and I can't wait! Life is good post VSG!

Submit "50 Pounds Down" to Digg Submit "50 Pounds Down" to del.icio.us Submit "50 Pounds Down" to StumbleUpon Submit "50 Pounds Down" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fan-frickin-tastic!! So glad to read this!
    Hey Char, thank you! I am still waiting patiently to read all about your future success!
    Congrats!
    good job.
    Great!!!
    congrats
    Super fantastic job you're doing!
    Congratulations!!!!
    Yes, gold star for you! Me next!
    Congratulations!
    May I ask who Tinman is?? Congrats!!!
    Holli, look under my friends list and you will find him.