Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sue_902010

Happy New Year

Rate this Entry
I wasn't going to post until I reached my goal to get out of the 180's but I figure I am close enough and I missed reading you guys post so I decided to post. I am doing good. I am not exercising or drinking my water like I should but I am still loosing my weight slowly and that's good. I am a week from five months out and 24 pounds to my goal weight so I am excited with the new me. I had a good holiday and I hope everyone did too. The holidays was a learning experience for me. There was some major depression going on, a lot of lost loved ones this year. I usually cook big meals for Thanksgiving Christmas and New Years and drink lots of wine, but I used this year to really focus on portion control and I did well. We cooked healthy side dishes for Christmas and I got my 1 cup measuring bowl out and made all my meals fit in it and didn't go back for seconds or thirds. I did have a little wine I believe for Christmas and felt okay. I have only lost four pounds since the holidays and thats really since the holidays are over but I am really not ready for maintenance phase so I am okay with loosing slow. I get a lot of compliments on the new me, but more importantly I like the way I look and feel. The doctor put me on a plant based diet and I have been focusing on eating more veggies but I still have to cook them till they are really soft. All in all I am growing into this new lifestyle and becoming prouder and prouder of my progress every day. :-)

Submit "Happy New Year" to Digg Submit "Happy New Year" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy New Year" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy New Year" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments