Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dimplezzz2002

Happy New Year!!!

Rate this Entry
This is my first New Years Day in my whole adult life when I am not recovering from a food binge that started on Thanksgiving. This is my first New Years Day in my adult life when I don't feel sad and depressed about my weight. This is the first New Years Day in my adult life that I don't feel anxious and already defeated about starting a new diet to get my weight under control. My sleeve took that monkey off my back and for that I am so grateful.

Submit "Happy New Year!!!" to Digg Submit "Happy New Year!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy New Year!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy New Year!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is freeing not to have to make the same resolution again this year - My sleeve is 1 month old today and I'm really liking what it's done for me so far!!! Happy New Year!
    Thank you for being such an encouragement. I've done everything for pre-surgery. They sent everything to my insurance a few weeks ago. Just praying it will pay. Hoping to have surgery this month. Would love to feel the way you feel, this time next year
    Yep my first New Year without setting up a new diet in 12 years. I look forward to 2015.
    Wow, I was thinking the same thing, as I sat and watched a Jenny Craig commercial, followed by a Nutrisystem commercial. We are really blessed to have been able to have this surgery and get off of that miserable merry go round!
    Same here. I'm so glad I have my sleeve!