Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChangingShape66

Major Goal Accomplished & Unbelievable Loss of A Loved One

Rate this Entry
I wanted to lose 80 pounds by the end of 2014 and it didn't look like I was going to make it. I hit 75.8 by Christmas. I was happy and a touch disappointed...but I just sent a new goal for 80 pounds by mid January. Life will give you perspective in the most unique of ways. I had a beautiful Christmas with my family and felt the blessings and joy of family. I was happier than I have been in a while, and then my world changed forever...

On Sunday December 28, 2014 at 1:11 pm my sister called me and told me that my 20 year old beautiful and beloved nephew lost his battle with depression and mental illness. My life will never be the same. My Tre' was the love of my life and I loved him as if he were my own child. Devastation does not even come close to describing the hole that is now in the center of my heart. We lost my 20 year old nephew DJ February 1, 2014 and here we are now almost 11 months later burying another beautiful 20 year old boy.

I am suffering in a way that has no words, and the 4.8 pounds that I lost between December 25th and today comes from the inability to eat due to a shattered heart. I am sure that my appetite will eventually return, and I am also sure my heart will never be the same. Losing two beautiful nephews in 2014 will leave me forever altered

Submit "Major Goal Accomplished & Unbelievable Loss of A Loved One" to Digg Submit "Major Goal Accomplished & Unbelievable Loss of A Loved One" to del.icio.us Submit "Major Goal Accomplished & Unbelievable Loss of A Loved One" to StumbleUpon Submit "Major Goal Accomplished & Unbelievable Loss of A Loved One" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So tragic, and I'm so sorry. Depression is a battle many of us face and it is so hard when it can not be overcome or managed. My sincerest prayers to you and your family.
    sorry to hear of your loss, huggs to you.
    I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for your family.
    I am so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.
    This is so hard and I am sorry for the pain you are experiencing. I lost a son at 31 and there is nothing in life that touches you so deeply. It is harder when it is such a tragic loss. You know that time does make it easier but it never goes away. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    So so sad. Thoughts with you and family. Take care and keep each other close. xx
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, breaks my heart too - you are in my prayers
    I'm so sad to hear of your terrible loss. Words can't express my sorrow for you.
    My condolences to you and your family.
    So sorry, sending prayers your way.
    I am so very sorry for your losses.

I hope that as time goes by your pain will lessen and that joy will bloom again for you.
    I am so sorry, such tragedy and so young. You and your family are in my prayers.
    I am so incredibly sorry. You and your loved ones are in my prayers.
    I pray for healing for you and your family in 2015.
    I'm SO sorry! I lost my amazing young cousin earlier this year when she died in a horrible car accident so I feel for you. That was this summer and I still cry most days of the week
    Be strong!
    So sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
    I'm so sorry to hear that and am sorry you have to endure the heartache. My father passed on the 18th and I also feel broken. Everyone is telling me to take care of myself and walk more, so I am going to pass that advice on to you. Be well.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. 23 years ago we lost my beautiful, talented 21 year old nephew. He was so dear to my heart. I thought my chest would explode, I felt like I would die, this was impossible, how could something like this happen....over the years the pain and grief have thankfully diminished. But I still think of my darling nephew every day, and I and miss him every day. God bless and comfort you and your family.