Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

31startingBMI

I getting ready for my sleeve Jan 5... I was a 31 BMI now a 32

Rate this Entry
Well I ate all my favorites this month and it shows. I gained over 10 pounds in one month...Yikes! I am saying goodbye to big meals! I am back on my protein and veggies, no sugar, no dairy, no fruit, no fun.

I went wild because I was on this no carb diet for a year before I decided to get the sleeve after my dad died. A real turning point. He had cancer and the cancer completely stopped growing when I put him on my diet...total miracle since he was stage 4 lung cancer. He did not die from the cancer, the cancer never spread but he had a complication with his lung stint. So sad but it really made me see the power of good health and diet. There is a new CT scan for smokers(past smokers), get your family members one so you can get diagnosed early. Lingering cold or cough that wont go away, get a scan.

I can't eat carbs, most everyone can't eat the carbs that are in the regular American diet and still be healthy. I am especially sensitive. All my labs turned around once I cut out the carbs. Dairy was the hardest to cut out since casein in milk is known to cause cancer but the milk lobby is so strong that the information is suppressed. No more gluttonous milk and cheese but a tiny amount is fine. Casein in milk one day will get the press it deserves how harmful it is one day just like too many starchy carbs. To think we feed so much of it to our kids, it's criminal!

I can still enjoy all foods but I have to keep the carbs under 50 a day. I have had many health problems before I tried this diet and anyone with chronic pain of any kind should try this diet to see if it works for them. It took about 3 months before I saw results...(relief from chronic pain) but now I am 80% cured.

Calorie restriction is the way to longevity especially when paired with a healthy diet. Anorexia is an extreme that has the same risks of early death just like being overweight if not more so...eat less, eat high nutritional foods=live a better live

Live in BALANCE!

Submit "I getting ready for my sleeve Jan 5... I was a 31 BMI now a 32" to Digg Submit "I getting ready for my sleeve Jan 5... I was a 31 BMI now a 32" to del.icio.us Submit "I getting ready for my sleeve Jan 5... I was a 31 BMI now a 32" to StumbleUpon Submit "I getting ready for my sleeve Jan 5... I was a 31 BMI now a 32" to Google

Comments

Never heard about casein - I'll have to look into this. Good luck on 1-5-15! Happy New Year!!