Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve

Hi From Mary in Australia

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Mezza1960 View Post
Hi Everyone

just joined this site as need support and love to give support...as i am 3 years post op I am in the danger zone of regaining weight ...which i have recently...a bit of stress eating from work problems and personal problems..

Need to get back on track...to be honest I never did any exercise throughout my 3 year journey...but now find I really need to...any suggestions?

The only exercise i get is delivering babies on the floor in the bath up side down...what ever position the mum chooses...not really exercise..I have one daughter 26 years old ...she was born at home as I employed a midwife...any way she doesn't like me at present..

any encouragement welcome..a bit of low self esteem lately..

Mary

Submit "Hi From Mary in  Australia" to Digg Submit "Hi From Mary in  Australia" to del.icio.us Submit "Hi From Mary in  Australia" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hi From Mary in  Australia" to Google

Tags: need support Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Mary x

I'm new to all of this as I'm only just over 4 weeks since surgery, but from what I have read so far this is definitely the place to come for support! Xx good luck with everything and well done on your weight loss! Xx
    hello
    Hi Mary! I joined planet fitness 4 months after my surgery & I found I really enjoy going & if you get the black card you can reward yourself w/ tanning & the massage bed after your workout. It's what I do lol. Sorry you're having issues w/ your daughter. I struggle w/ low self esteem myself. I was bullied my entire childhood for being fat & I just kept getting bigger through my adult years & I hated myself fat. I put so much value on my size that it destroyed my self esteem. Now that I've lost the weight I'm working on building self esteem. It's hard to change 30 years of thinking & seeing yourself a certain way. I'm 15 months out & I've really slacked off over the holidays but plan to get back on track logging my food intake & getting my butt back to the gym Monday! Good luck to you & keep us posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by lundbergmn
    Hi Mary! I joined planet fitness 4 months after my surgery & I found I really enjoy going & if you get the black card you can reward yourself w/ tanning & the massage bed after your workout. It's what I do lol. Sorry you're having issues w/ your daughter. I struggle w/ low self esteem myself. I was bullied my entire childhood for being fat & I just kept getting bigger through my adult years & I hated myself fat. I put so much value on my size that it destroyed my self esteem. Now that I've lost the weight I'm working on building self esteem. It's hard to change 30 years of thinking & seeing yourself a certain way. I'm 15 months out & I've really slacked off over the holidays but plan to get back on track logging my food intake & getting my butt back to the gym Monday! Good luck to you & keep us posted!
    I can really relate to you...happy new year...yes I intend to get back on track..Mary
    Personally I have only really done Yoga durring my last 3 years of this journey! Lately I am using Yoga poses and turning up the music so ti eventually becomes dance and it just helps me stay on track. I am not good in groups of people to exercise
    I am like ace. Find I don't like the gym so I adopted a super walking partner who could walk all day if I let him. Trust me if you have to walk a hyper dog, you will get your exercise in! ��