Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve

Hi Just new to this forum I had the sleeve in March 2012 so nearly 3 years

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by thenewmetoday View Post
Welcome. my surg. was 1 month after yours. Hope it has gone well for you I love my sleeve
Hi Joanne

I think we live in the same state NSW Australia

Yes my surgery went well. But now I need support to maintain as fluctuating at present

Regards

Mary

Submit "Hi Just new to this forum I had the sleeve in March 2012 so nearly 3 years" to Digg Submit "Hi Just new to this forum I had the sleeve in March 2012 so nearly 3 years" to del.icio.us Submit "Hi Just new to this forum I had the sleeve in March 2012 so nearly 3 years" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hi Just new to this forum I had the sleeve in March 2012 so nearly 3 years" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Mary, I do not live in Australia, I live in Ontario Canada, pretty far apart. Pleased to meet ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewmetoday
    Hi Mary, I do not live in Australia, I live in Ontario Canada, pretty far apart. Pleased to meet ya.
    Nice to meet you too..now after nearly 3 years I need support to get back on the bread and butter plate with no carbs...I have been stress eating and too many carbs and sweets..

I am really scared of putting all the weight back on...this is a life long journey ...
    Mary
    Your before and after pictures....you look fabulous!
    Thanks Lee that's so nice as sometimes we don't congratulate ourselves in this journey

Happy new year Mary ��