Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cocopebbles

Merry Christmas Nikki (My Sleeve's Name)

Rate this Entry
Today I wanted to wish a very Merry Christmas to Nikki. Nikki is my sleeve's name. She has made all the difference in my life. Last year during the holiday season I gained my usual 20 pounds. On Christmas morning I felt fat and sad trying to pick out a cute outfit that was comfortable. This year I'm nearly 40 pounds lighter and am excited about all that life has to offer. I'm two months post op and although I've had a few moments of mourning food, I feel so good. I feel alive. A friend who hadn't seen me in two years, the other day, said I looked "free". So thank you Nikki for freeing me to become a healthier me!

To all of my fellow sleevers, embrace life today. No matter where you are in your journey, know that life is worth living. Good health can be yours. You actually have right to it.

Merry Christmas to Nikki and to all of you!

Blessings ~

Submit "Merry Christmas Nikki (My Sleeve's Name)" to Digg Submit "Merry Christmas Nikki (My Sleeve's Name)" to del.icio.us Submit "Merry Christmas Nikki (My Sleeve's Name)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Merry Christmas Nikki (My Sleeve's Name)" to Google

Comments

Merry Christmas, Coco and Nikki.
    Happy new year to you & Nikki!