Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJohn57

My Wife did well with her Sleeve surgery this week.

Rate this Entry
We just returned from Dallas a couple hours ago. Her surgery was Monday evening. She stayed an extra day do to bladder issues. They had to put a cath in yesterday morning. They took it out this morning, and finally about 2pm things started working. We were looking at spending Christmas in the hospital if she didn't pee today....180 miles later, were back home in time for Christmas. Doc told her she should lose 80lbs by the 4th of July....Pretty exciting.....

Im pooped, goodnight and Merry Christmas Yall....

Submit "My Wife did well with her Sleeve surgery this week." to Digg Submit "My Wife did well with her Sleeve surgery this week." to del.icio.us Submit "My Wife did well with her Sleeve surgery this week." to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wife did well with her Sleeve surgery this week." to Google

Tags: lmgavin Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to hear all went well! Merry Christmas!!!
    Thanks for the update! So glad that all is well Merry Christmas to you and your wife.. get some rest.
    Hey BigJohn, I live in Lubbock and there are NOOOOO sleve doctors here. Im about 5 hours from Dallas. If you don't mind me asking, which doctor did your wife see?
    Sorry there was a bump in the road but glad to hear she's home and resting!