Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lvman

Can't wait to be able to shop at Average size stores.

Rate this Entry
looking forward to shopping for smaller size cloths. Can't wait to trade in these 48 pants for a 36 pants. Tired of being the BIG GUY. If I could turn back time i would not have used food for comfort and celebrations.

Submit "Can't wait to be able to shop at Average size stores." to Digg Submit "Can't wait to be able to shop at Average size stores." to del.icio.us Submit "Can't wait to be able to shop at Average size stores." to StumbleUpon Submit "Can't wait to be able to shop at Average size stores." to Google

Tags: big man Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You will be there is no time. I really think guys do so good on this surgery. Get some workouts that you like doing and you will be in those 36s soon enough.
    Hey lvman. You started out about the same as me. After my preop n 4 weeks postoperative I'm down to 294! What a wonderful feeling it is. 46 are falling off me! You will love this adventure!
    It's coming so get ready ��
    U will be there before u know it, Keep ur eye on the prize
    Just started shopping at average size store. I was scared at first cause I had no idea where to start. What store to go to and also what size to try on. It was a bit overwhelming and I actually left the store and came back a few days later. To my surprise I was smaller than I thought I was. It was fun tryng on stuff but still not getting to much until I hit my goal weight. Whatever that maybe.
    that was a huge milestone for me. ironically, for a few months after that, when I went shopping, i would always go to the big section, and remind myself that I couldn't shop there any longer. I started in a women's 24, and i now wear a ladies 6.
    Hi Lvman,
    Thank you for requesting to be friends, Happy to know you are having a sleeve done...you will be just fine.
    I have reached a size 14 and feeling great. I also still go to the plus size first, then remember that the wrong place.

If you need any support or talk time please contact me and We can exchange numbers if you would like too....
    what hospital are you going to in vegas?
    Please text me back so we can become friends, if you would like to. Be blessed and stay safe.

Frieda